Since Miz Pam from We Run Disney tagged me a second time on these, I thought it might be fun to go for Round Two. I’ll only hit up the questions which I could actually think up answers for again. Because really, the additional names people have called me, well, you really don’t know. Let’s just say “traffic ticket” wasn’t exactly on their Christmas lists….
So as promised, here it is! Because you just couldn’t get enough the first time around….
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Love Actually
2. The Wizard of Oz – I can SO relate to the Scarecrow…#heavysigh
3. Gone With the Wind – I don’t give a damn either Rhett
4. Godspell – have to love musicals you danced in way back in high school days
Four books I’d recommend:
1. The MacGregor Series by Nora Roberts – I freely admit I love a good trashy romance novel
2. Angels and Demons – Dan Brown
3, The Stand – Stephen King
4. Black Hawk Down – Mark Bowden
Four places I’ve been:
2. Turks and Caicos
4. New Orleans – okay maybe not so far away, but a place where legends are made. Or drunk under the table depending on which end of Bourbon Street you start on.
Four things I don’t eat:
Four of my favorite foods:
2. Mahi mahi
3. New England Clam Chowder
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Deadliest Catch
2. Sons of Anarchy – how YOU doin’ Charlie Humanahumana?
3. Ray Donovan
4. The Following
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1. Returning to California for a quickie trip through wine country
2. Actually mastering that damn forward bend in yoga class – can you say tightest hamstrings in creation much?
3. No longer having to take midnight phone calls for work – bye-bye on call duties!
4. Lobsterfest in Key West – there really are a lot other things to eat. And drink. A LOT.
Four things I’m always saying:
1. I’m confused.
2. Did you feed the dog?
3. Puppies should never go to bed without belly rubs.
4. You’re trying to kill me. (Also typically uttered when our favorite bartender at our favorite Mexican restaurant feeds me one of her margaritas 🙂
And since I feel the need to pass this on again…Tag! You’re it!
1. Stephanie at Goober Monkey
2. Jenn and Moon at The Fairest Run of All
3. Frank at A Fat Runner
4. Marsden at Running Lonely
Don’t forget about Christmaspalooza! Get your favorite things in by this Friday@email@example.com!
Enjoy the ride.
Aren’t you glad I told you even MORE boring stuff about me? Is your life complete now? Has anyone ever made you a lethal cocktail and you lived to tell about it?