Imagine my surprise when I got tagged by rock star Danielle with the latest internet craze of Mustache You questions.
So now that I’ve scraped my tongue up off the floor, here goes!
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
1. Kim (duh!)
2. Dozer – thanks to the hubby who says I just bull doze my way to get what I want. Like there’s something wrong with that.
3. Concrete Head – again, thanks to the hubby. Pretty self-explanatory I think.
4. KJ – my nickname in a previous job
Four jobs I have had:
1. crash investigator
2. records clerk
3. receptionist at a veterinary clinic – best.job.ever
4. DJ at a roller skating rink. Remember those?
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Casablanca – they just don’t make’em like that any more, do they girls?
3. Zero Dark Thirty
4. Just about every Disney movie in existence
Four books I’d recommend:
1. The Sisters Trilogy by Nora Roberts
2. The Manhattan Series by John Mackie
3. Maya’s First Rose by Martin Scot Kosins – have the tissues ready
4. Amazing Gracie by Dan Dye and Mark Beckloff – another tear jerker
Four places I have lived:
There’s only been two:
Four places I have been:
4. Dominican Republic
Four things I don’t eat:
1. Meat (another duh!)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Do I need to say it? Moose Tracks ice cream!
2. Pasta. Any shape, any size, any where, any time
4. Macaroni and cheese
Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Criminal Minds – how YOU doin’ Shemar Moore?
2. Game of Thrones
3. The Walking Dead
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
2. Traveling back to our nation’s capital with the hubby
3. Fixing my damn knees once and for all
4. Running the Wine and Dine Half with my girls above and Rae!
Four things I’m always saying:
1. It’s awright!
2. Who’s the bestest puppy in the whole world?!
3. Sure I’ll have another margarita!
4. I hate my job.
Four people I’m tagging:
Since Danielle already tagged most of my accountabilibuddies, let’s go with some of my other faves:
1. Kathryn at From Dancing To Running
2. Krissy at Shiawase Life
3. Lacey and Meranda at Fairytales and Fitness
4. And of course, the lovely Princess Lisa and Princess Lindsey at Prairie Princess Runners
And lucky YOUSE GUYS, (get the Disney reference there?), since I was also dinged by awesome-sauce Pam over at We Run Disney, there will be a……wait for it….So Whatcha Wanna Know PART TWO! I know, I know! Can ya BELIEVE IT???
Enjoy the ride.
Any surprises? Betcha didn’t know I knew how to rock the mic, did ya?