Guess what? I’m completely obsessed with my dog! Not that you would have ever figured that out by:
1. The name of this blog
2. The majority of Instagram photos I post
3. My constant reference to said Wonder Mutt on said blog
4. Wonder Mutt has her own post every week
5. My never-ending mission to get the perfect picture of said Wonder Mutt which proves to be almost impossible as she’s camera-shy.
6. And the sheer insane number of Wonder Mutt photos on my phone, camera, and laptop
So to honor what I believe should be a national holiday, I’m going to be one of those oh-so-annoying puppy moms and take you on a run down Puppy Memory Lane. So grab a handful of tennis balls, a pocketful of sticks, a bag full of biscuits, and hang on for a pictorial ride through life with Calypso. Ready? Here we go!
So there you have it – just a few of the numerous adventures of Calypso the Wonder Mutt. Please feel free to share yours and your wonder mutt’s birthday wishes on our Facebook page at Black Dog Runs Disney. (Like you would have NEVER figured that one out). Happy Monday everyone and don’t forget – never disturb your pooch when she’s channeling her inner puppy.
Enjoy the ride.
Do you party for your pup’s birthdays? What do you do to celebrate?