It’s Monday! And you know what that means….no? Well let me tell ya! It’s time for the Magical Mickey linkup over at run.geek.run(disney). So be a good Disney Dork and go check it out. Now. Go! Now!
Happy Monday Black Dog peeps! Well, not really but let’s fake it shall we? Mondays always seem to be so much worse when the previous weekend rocked. Like….oh, mine! And the Wonder Mutt’s.
In an effort keep the Monday blues away, I thought I’d come up with a few of my favorite Disney things – because Disney almost always makes me happy. I say almost. Can we stop printing money just long enough to maybe make the prices of just about, I don’t know, EVERYTHING a little more reasonable? That would make me VERY happy. See?
Mickey biscuits on sale? Yippeeeee!!!
So here goes – in no particular order….
1. Hanging out in my favorite cave with my favorite peeps.
Well hi there!
2. People watching in World Showcase.
The meltdowns are the best.
3. Hanging out with these characters in Hollywood Studios.
4. Listening to the amazing voices at the Candlelight Processional.
5. And probably my favoritest(?) of them all??? Watching Illuminations with my favorite guy, singing every single word to the entire show. Because I AM that much of a Dork.
Since I’m pretty sure your list of favorite things to do at Disney is even longer – as mine is, but my attention span is WAY too short to keep going – please feel free to regale me with some of your great stuff! Like hanging out at your hotel bar playing “Guess How Exhausted the Screaming Kids Are?” Or is “How Many Parks Have The Kamikaze Clan Hit Today?” more your style? Whatever it may be, let’s hear it! You never know where your next great Disney idea may come from.
Enjoy the ride.
Here’s your chance loyal readers and fellow Disney Dorks! Tell me what your favorite things are to do at Disney and I’ll see how I can turn them into the next round of Great Disney Shenanigans!